- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.*
Model Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
Model Number SC40E
Front Tires 2" x 8" Solid
Rear Tires 2.5" x 8" Solid
Maximum Speed* Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearance 1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame
Turning Radius** 33"
Overall Length** 37"
Overall Width of Base** 19.5"
Seat-to-Ground Height Range 18.25"-20.25"
Seat Type Compact, Foldable (17"x17")
Weight** 75.5 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range 15.75"-17.25"
Battery Weight 9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
Battery Requirements (2)12AH or (2)18AH
Maximum Range Per Charge* Up to 7.25 miles (12AH), up to 10.5 miles (18AH)
Battery Charger Off-board, 2A
Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Standard Body Colors Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels
Weight of Heaviest Piece** 29.5 lbs. (Rear Section)
Medicare Code Coverage K0800 - Group 1 Standard
Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%