Silver Calcium Alginate Dressing McKesson 4 X 4-3/4 Inch Rectangle Sterile
- McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver
- Each dressing contains, by weight, 5% Silver Sodium Hydrogen Zirconium Phosphate
- 4" x 4.75" (10.2 cm x 12.1 cm)
- Helps absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding.
- Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound.
- A secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed and helps maintain physical integrity to allow removal from the wound in one piece.
- Highly absorptive, non-occlusive.
- May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
- Do not reuse.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 10 Packs Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case